Dr. Steven Hatfill is a highly qualified specialist physician, virologist, and public health consultant with a broad range of experience in infectious disease control, disaster preparedness, and toxicology. He holds medical fellowships from several prestigious institutions, including Oxford University, the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, and the National Research Council, where he researched the Ebola virus at the U.S. Army Institute for Infectious Diseases at Fort Detrick.
Career Highlights (selected):
- Board-certified in Hematological Pathology.
- Completed specialized training in chemical weapon demilitarization at Aberdeen Proving Ground.
- Certified national instructor for the Nunn-Lugar Domestic Hospital Disaster Preparedness program.
- Served as an Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Clinical Research and Leadership and the Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Tropical Medicine at the George Washington University Medical Center and School for over a decade.
- Senior Fellow at the London Center for Policy Analysis and a consultant to the Center for Security Policy.
- Trained and helped to establish the Rapid Hemorrhagic Fever Response Teams for the National Medical Disaster Unit in Kenya, Africa, in 2015.
- Trained as a U.N. Weapons Inspector for UNMOVIC in 2000.
- Served in the Executive Office of the President of the United States as a medical and scientific advisor for COVID-19 response until the United States Presidential transition in 2021.
- Recognized as an Expert Witness in toxicology with experience in Virginia and Maryland courts and the Federal District Court, Washington, D.C.
- Lead author of "Three Seconds Until Midnight," prophetically published two months before the US COVID-19 outbreak.
- Co-author of the book "The CCP is at War with America."
- Published numerous peer-reviewed scientific publications.
Copyright © 2023 Dr. Steven Hatfill, Recursion Media Group - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by RMG Innovations